- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Filter, Added 6 QTS Synthetic Blend Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels
- Removal Of Waste Oil.
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- Replaced Right Inner Tie Rod As Needed
- Replaced Right Lower Ball Joint As Needed
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- Rotated Tires As Needed
Scott W. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/27/2020