CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-22T22:00:57+00:002012 Subaru Legacy CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-22T22:00:57+00:00
- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Filter, Added 5 QTS Synthetic Blend Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels
- Remove Alternator And Replaced Leaking Engine Oil Pressure Switch. Clean Oil Off Top Of Engine As Best As Possible. MAY GET A BURNING SMELL
- Remove Left Rear wheel from vehicle. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheel to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- Replaced Cracking Accessory Drive Belt As Needed
- Replaced Flex Pipe And Rotted Flange At Muffler As Needed
- Replaced Left Front Lower Control Arm And Ball Joint Due To Failed Bushing.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- WASTE OIL REMOVAL
Jack M. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/20/2020